How It Works - Prepaid Toll Free Services
Get your own toll free number and forward it directly to your call center, office, home or wherever you may be. Update the forwarding number online instantly allowing you to be reached at all times and all locations.
The Following Diagram Explains How Our PBX System Works:
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.
How Much Does It Cost to Get a Toll Free Number?
There is one time reserve fee to reserve a toll free number listed as follows:
- 1-888/877/866 Prefix Number:
$29.99$4.99 (Limited Offer) one-time Reserve Fee
- 1-800 Prefix Toll Free Number:
$49.99$29.99 (Limited Offer) one-time Reserve Fee
- Premium 800 Number: the price varies from $35 to $260 one-time Reserve Fee
After sign up and reserve the toll free number you choose, you will Get 60 min. FREE Credit and your toll free number will be activated instantly. Our toll free service is Prepaid at the Flat Rate of 3.9¢ per minute within US 48 states. Whenever the balance is getting low, simply login your account and buy more credits for your account.
After initial 30-day Sign-up, $2 monthly maintenance fee for each toll free number will be deducated from your account and then every 30 days thereafter. Any Unused balance will roll over and never expires!