Preset Virtual PBX Templates
When you sign up for your PBX phone service with Get 800 Today, you will gain access to the online settings of your account. Included in these setting are several pre-existing PBX templates to make your first time user experience simple and efficient.
With the Pre-Configured Templates, you get:
- Ease of Set Up – Until you became familiar with your own needs and the capabilities of the phone system, you can choose from the templates included in your account settings page.
- Overview of System – By selecting from the various pre-configured templates, you get user experience of the phone features until you are sure of what your business needs for optimum communication.
- Ability For Change – The templates can be selected and changed at any time to help you simply and efficiently manage your phone system.
|PBX Template Name|
The pre-configured templates allow you to select from the various available options without having to learn complicated information about the new system just in order to get set up. Using the online account menu, you can quickly use the templates to set up temporary answering rules and apply them to your toll-free number to get started. Once your toll-free number is active, you can begin using the different templates to find out which meets your needs or you can walk through the complete phone configuration when you are ready.
The pre-configured templates make it easy to get your toll-free number operational and allow you to simply click on a template and apply the template to the account to make it work right the first time with ease. Go back at any time and change your settings to the one that meets all of your business communication needs.
- Get Started with Pre-configured PBX Templates - Preset templates can always be adjusted after implementing
- Multiple Extensions - Up to 99 Extension Numbers assigned to each staff numbers
- Auto Attendant & Custom Greetings - Custom Greetings to welcome callers
- Custom Answering Rules - Allow incoming calls properly handled depending on the time range you set up
- Custom Interactive Voice Response (Multi-Level IVR)
- Ring Group to Multiple Extensions - Set up Departments
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.