Unlimited Call Handling
Smaller companies and busy entrepreneurs do not always have the financial resources to afford expensive communication equipment. Using our PBX phone system enables even the most cost-conscious individuals and companies to provide their callers with top-notch options in communication. Companies who only maintain one phone line but need the ability to receive an unlimited amount of calls at the same time, this PBX phone system is the solution.
The benefits of accepting unlimited calls:
- Company Growth – The PBX phone system can grow along with the company and accepts an unlimited amount of calls through one phone line to accommodate the growing pains of any business.
- Increased Proficiency – During heavy call times, calls will be automatically accepted and re-directed to the appropriate parties simultaneously, eliminating delays for both callers and company employees.
- Toll-Free Simplicity – Callers may be more inclined to utilize toll-free phone numbers to get in touch, make a purchase, or seek information, especially in a tough economy.
- Increased Sales – If all calls are able to get through on the first attempt, the likelihood that profits will go up increases since all calls are guaranteed to reach the appropriate company department or staff member.
Making communication as easy as possible for new and current clients and customers is an incentive that works in the company’s favor. Being able to accept multiple calls at the same time, allows all callers to reach representatives and eliminates the risks of disgruntled callers or those costly hang ups. With a toll-free phone number, your business is not being limited by geography. Callers will not be put off by having to make an expensive phone call. As incoming call loads increase, companies and individuals do not have to worry about the added expense of additional equipment or staff to handle the call volume.
- Caller ID Show - Caller ID shows either Toll Free Number or Acutal Caller ID
- Call Forwarding - Immediate Call Forwarding to anywhere around the whold
- Follow Me Call Forwarding - Forwards all incoming calls to a list of customized numbers
- Voicemail - Make sure you never miss a call; Check voicemail by phone, email or online
- Call Screening & Announce - You will be able to decide which calls you want to take
- Call On Hold - Press # sign during the call to hold the call.
- Live Call Transfer - Press # sign for Live Call Transfer to different extensions you decide
- Music-On-Hold - Play background music while on hold
- Call Allow List - Only allow calls from particular areas
- Call Blocking - Block unwanted calls at your discretion so you won't be bothered
- No Busy Tone - Callers won't hear busy tone when extensions are busy
- Unlimited Call Handling - Our toll free line can handle unlimited incoming calls
- Dial-by-Name Directory - Easy access by Dialing Name instead of Numbers
- Virtual Phone Card - Hide your caller ID instead while making outbound calls
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.