Custom Answering Rules
For companies set up with different divisions or departments, Ring Groups can help further improve communication and call efficiency. Incoming calls can be redirected to a designated group of extensions, enabling a busy call center to answer all calls promptly.
The benefits of the Ring Group feature include:
- Easy Integration - Up to 10 different extensions can be integrated into a single Ring Group for easy call answering.
- Choice of Groups - Calls can be routed to a series of extensions in three different ways.
- Increased Call Handling – Especially during busy calling times, calls can be distributed more efficiently, allowing callers to reach a company representative faster, reducing hold times.
- Top-Notch Direction – Incoming callers will always reach the person they need to talk to without extra work, aggravation, or extended hold times.
Ring Groups have been designed to meet the needs of a company who relies on excellent customer service, particularly the companies who employ a call center atmosphere that accepts several hundred or several thousand incoming calls a day. Using pre-determined Ring Groups, all incoming calls can be directed immediately to the right department. Depending on the Ring Group settings, calls will be answered in a prompt manner in one of three ways:
If using Ring All selection, all extensions that have been assigned to the Ring Group will continue to ring until each incoming call has been answered.
If using Sequential Hunt selection, one pre-determined extension will ring first. If the call is not answered, the next extension in line will ring. It goes on down the line until, at last, the call has been answered.
If using Memory Hunt selection, the calls are routed similar to the Sequential Hunt with the exception of the second incoming call starts with the second number in the Ring Group list, and will then also ring the first number.
If using Round Robin selection, the calls are routed similar to the Memory Hunt with the exception of the second incoming call starts with the second number in the Ring Group list, and will move through the list of numbers until the call is answered. This is so the first number on the list does not receive every incoming call.
As busy department staff will need to focus on other work outside the phone duties, Ring Groups can help maintain department efficiency while still promoting customer relations. Depending on the needs of individual company departments, the different Ring Group options can be implemented to provide the most logical communication solutions for the business.
- Get Started with Pre-configured PBX Templates - Preset templates can always be adjusted after implementing
- Multiple Extensions - Up to 99 Extension Numbers assigned to each staff numbers
- Auto Attendant & Custom Greetings - Custom Greetings to welcome callers
- Custom Answering Rules - Allow incoming calls properly handled depending on the time range you set up
- Custom Interactive Voice Response (Multi-Level IVR)
- Ring Group to Multiple Extensions - Set up Departments
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.