Extensions are a assigned to individual staff members or whole departments in order for callers to reach the appropriate employee in a timely manner, by entering a pre-determined code. Having multiple phone extensions, companies can provide callers with consistent communications no matter the situation.
The benefits of utilizing multiple phone extensions include:
- Faster Call Transfers – Callers who know their preferred party’s extension, can dial it directly, bypassing the company operator.
- Keep Up with Growth – As companies get busier, the ability to add additional extensions easily will improve the communication process without additional expense.
- Alternate Promotional Tools – Extensions not used by staff members or departments can be utilized as an additional in-house promotional tool. Promotional messages can be recorded and all blocked calls or unanswered calls can be transferred to a voicemail extension, where callers can be informed of sales specials or other current promotions.
- Alternate Informational Resource – Extensions can also be used to provide answers to common questions or additional information about the company. Pre-recorded messages can list valuable information which caller’s can easily access and listen to during off-hours and weekends.
Our phone system allows you to assign up to 99 different extensions to accommodate staff, informational and promotional materials, and voicemail system. The multiple extension information will be available to all callers through the Dial-By-Name directory. Customers can access the direct extension of a staff member or company department without having to listen to the various prompts of the automated phone system. Extensions can be assigned and changed at any time, through the online management system. Different extensions have the ability to program their own set of rules, allowing for different features to be put to good use, such as the Call Blocking, the Call Announce, and the Ring Group features, increasing the time management of the extension holder. Personalized greetings and meetings can be updated and changed at anytime and reflect the schedule of the extension holder.
As companies grow, there are often added expenses required o meet the increased demands of the business. With our PBX phone system, the technology grows with your business.
- Get Started with Pre-configured PBX Templates - Preset templates can always be adjusted after implementing
- Multiple Extensions - Up to 99 Extension Numbers assigned to each staff numbers
- Auto Attendant & Custom Greetings - Custom Greetings to welcome callers
- Custom Answering Rules - Allow incoming calls properly handled depending on the time range you set up
- Custom Interactive Voice Response (Multi-Level IVR)
- Ring Group to Multiple Extensions - Set up Departments
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.