The Media Center feature allows you to upload your own personalized greetings, informational messages, or promotional information from your computer to the phone system as a WAV file. If you choose not to use your own messages, you can also select from a variety of custom audio files already available in the Media Center.
With the Media Center feature, you get:
- Control of your own customized personalized greetings that reflect your company
- Use of pre-recorded messages already available in the Media Center.
Using the PBX phone system, you can upload your personal audio files or select from a list of pre-recorded files contained in the media center.
These personalized and customized recordings can be used with the multi-tier, automated phone system. Use or record new messages to use for your initial greeting, your voicemail box greeting, information extensions, promotional or sales extensions, and more.
The customized messages you create can be changed, uploaded and implemented into the system in no time at all. Your audio files will be stored on the system for future use. The Media Center also provides useful resources for recording your own WAV format audio and also for editing your WAV audio files.
Customized messages can be used to reflect the personality of your company and individual staff members. By providing up to the minute informational messages, your incoming calls will always be informed. The messages can be upgraded and charged as needed with ease. Each extension holder can record and implement their own personal greetings and voice mail announcements for each individual extension. The automated system can be customized in so many ways and by adding personalized messages, it gives the impression that your company can really offer the personal touch.
- Virtual Office Management - Configure & adjust your PBX Phone System
- Online Bill Summary - Advanced online bill summary check online
- Auto Preferences - Set up auto services to make sure your service won't get interrupted
- Media Center - Upload your own custom greetings or introductions
- Real-time Calling Records - Keep records for all calls in case you miss any one of them
- Usage Reports - Track your call usage to better control your budget
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.