Custom Interactive Voice Response systems
Incoming callers generally expect information and customer service to be fast and accurate. With the automated PBX phone system all incoming calls can be handled automatically and efficiently without the need for a live staff member to answer each and every call. To make calls handling even more flexible for callers, your phone system can employ the Custom Voice Interactive Menu that operates on multiple levels.
With the Custom Voice Interactive Menu, you get:
- Ease of Call Handling – Callers can personally interact with the automated menu system by simply using their own voice to enter information.
- No More Buttons – Customer use their voice commands to go through the different levels of menus.
- Caller Flexibility – Callers looking for specific information can easily navigate the system at their own pace, without having to hold or experience long wait times.
The Custom Voice Interactive Menu works on multiple levels, allowing the company to offer incoming caller plenty of options when contacting the company. The multi-level interactive menu allow the phone system to be programmed in various ways to meet the needs of every caller.
For instance, incoming Caller #1 is greeted by the automated, personalized greeting. The caller is given several options to reach the appropriate party or department. If the caller knows the direct extension or the extension of the preferred department, they can simple repeat the instructions of the automated system, such as by stating aloud the extension number desired. The call will then be transferred to the extension.
If the caller does not know the name of the person they wish to contact, the multi-level interactive menu will offer the option for the caller to reach the dial-by-name directory when prompted, where the caller can access the entire company directory by name.
The caller may also be able to select from customize options established by the company. For instance, a caller can directly access an informational extension to learn the answers to the most frequently asked questions, the operating hours of the business, as well as any new product, service, or sale information currently available.
Callers can easily navigate through the interactive menu by using their own voice to make menu selections. There is no longer the need to dial in codes or risk misdialing menu selections, making the call more functional and efficient each and every time.
- Get Started with Pre-configured PBX Templates - Preset templates can always be adjusted after implementing
- Multiple Extensions - Up to 99 Extension Numbers assigned to each staff numbers
- Auto Attendant & Custom Greetings - Custom Greetings to welcome callers
- Custom Answering Rules - Allow incoming calls properly handled depending on the time range you set up
- Custom Interactive Voice Response (Multi-Level IVR)
- Ring Group to Multiple Extensions - Set up Departments
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.