Real-time Calling Records
Have you ever had to go to your telephone or cell phone bill to retrieve a phone number you have dialed in the past or the number of a person that has called you? With the Real-time calling records, you have the same advantage of record storage for future reference. If you miss a call, you can log on to the online account center and retrieve real-time calling records. The call log is updated in real-time – that means it is virtually instantaneous. The real-time call logs will also help you track productivity of your staff and your business in general. You can log in any time and see your current and past records for each billing cycle.
- Virtual Office Management - Configure & adjust your PBX Phone System
- Online Bill Summary - Advanced online bill summary check online
- Auto Preferences - Set up auto services to make sure your service won't get interrupted
- Media Center - Upload your own custom greetings or introductions
- Real-time Calling Records - Keep records for all calls in case you miss any one of them
- Usage Reports - Track your call usage to better control your budget
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.