Custom Answering Rules
Busy companies can receive a lot of incoming calls on a daily basis, especially during a special promotional time or time of year. Company staff can assign a different set of answering rules, based on their needs that will automatically route all incoming calls based on a predefined set of rules.
The benefits of the Answering Rules features are:
- Determine Call Routes – All calls can be automatically redirected based on different criteria including the person calling, the time the calls are received, or the phone number which the caller initially dialed in to reach the company.
- Increased Productivity – Knowing all of your incoming calls will be handled promptly and properly will allow you to focus on the projects and tasks at hand.
- Increased Mobility – If you must travel or be unreachable by phone for any length of time, setting up Answering Rules will allow you the freedom to be mobile and still be assured your calls will be taken care of at all times.
The Answering Rules feature enables extension holders to set up a predetermined routing system to automatically deal with all incoming calls based on a series of criteria.
Answering Rules can be set based on the number the caller used to reach the company. For instance, the company sponsors a special promotion and on promotional materials, a toll-free number is provided. Callers using that number will automatically transferred to the department handling the special promotion. Callers will not have to choose whom to talk to and will bypass the company operator, ensuring all calls get to the appropriate destination without risking hang ups and additional aggravation.
Answering Rules can be based on when the call comes in. If calls are received after business hours, perhaps the company will choose to redirect callers to an informational extension that will alert them of the normal business hours or how to reach a company representative in the case of an emergency. Callers reaching the company on holidays or other non-working days can be advised of the most-up-to-date company information or special promotions.
Answering Rules can be established based on where the call is originating. For instance, if a business utilizes one main toll-free number with branch offices in different locations, all calls coming from a particular area of company territory can be transferred directly to the nearest branch or local office in relation to the caller.
- Get Started with Pre-configured PBX Templates - Preset templates can always be adjusted after implementing
- Multiple Extensions - Up to 99 Extension Numbers assigned to each staff numbers
- Auto Attendant & Custom Greetings - Custom Greetings to welcome callers
- Custom Answering Rules - Allow incoming calls properly handled depending on the time range you set up
- Custom Interactive Voice Response (Multi-Level IVR)
- Ring Group to Multiple Extensions - Set up Departments
What is the process to Get a Toll Free Number Today?
There are 3 easy steps involved during the whole process:
- Select & Reserve a 1-800/888/877/866 Toll Free Number
- Sign up with Get800Today for FREE
- Confirm the toll free number reservation & Get 60 min. FREE Credit
After sign up and confirm the reservation, your toll free number will be activated instantly.
Select a 1-8** Toll Free Number and Get 60 min. FREE
NOTE: Instant Forwarding is the default setup. You can always adjust your PBX Phone System after sign-up including Custom Greeting, Voicemail, Extensions, IVR Menu, etc.
- * All calls are one minute rounding. All Toll-Free Numbers work in the U.S. 48 states and Canada/Hawaii
- * $2 monthly charge will be deducted on the date you sign up and then every 30 days thereafter.